I check with some amazement different studies that show how the credibility and trust of the Spanish population is scarce. Trust in the information they receive. It seems that nobody believes anything, although this expression would be too broad and, therefore, a difficult generality to believe. A lot of agency, a lot of campaign, a lot of messages and billions of euros invested must create something more than "nothing".

One of these studies is developed by the Atrevia Research Best database providerDepartment, together with Intermón Oxfam and Maldita, who have carried out the First Barometer of Disinformation . In this study we found data such as the following:

"67% of Spaniards are concerned about the impact that misinformation has on their day to day."
"One in two Spaniards (54%) feels that there is so much misinformation in society that they no longer believe anything."
"85% of Spaniards believe that there is a deliberate intention to manipulate them through communication."
"47% of the Spanish population believes that companies generate and disseminate false information in the media and social networks, 66% affirm that influencers do it and 76% political parties".
"92% of Spaniards feel that social networks are the communication channel that most and best represents them."
Data that, decontextualized, can give rise to different free and possibly "brainy" interpretations. Everyone is free to look around and visualize themselves in this information. I would like to go a step further and try to see some of the reasons that lead us to see studies of this type. What are the reasons why, in a more technological society and with greater access to information, credibility and trust is so low.

Not everything goes. In the era of "Storytelling", the creation of Buy Mobile Databaseof stories has "masked" realities. And I say well, masked, because it seems that if we create a story with emotional, sensitive, real overtones ... we make things are perceived in a much more positive way. We are masking a reality to make it attractive and, therefore, sell more.
Short-termism . Everything is for the day before yesterday. We make and sell. We communicate for now without thinking, on many occasions, not in the morning and even less for "the day after tomorrow." They work, many times, to sell now and tomorrow it will be seen ("let me dance it off").
Our own ethics , forgotten and gone. In a meeting a client said to me "and that for what? If I sell is what matters, the rest is the same". Not everything goes.
The penetration of the RRSS where everyone can do and say what they want, without filters and often under anonymity.
I think we have a lot to do. Credibility and trust must be regained in a society where they are already reviled values. I think we can inton a general "mea culpa" because reaching these assessments is the sum of many things that are poorly done, by many people, many campaigns and billions of euros invested in selling this lack of confidence.

What if we only communicate truths?